Appendix 2: Cars Belonging to Kenneth and Marian
- ? Ford Model T Coupe
- 1926 Ford Model T Touring Sedan, purchased for $20, sold for $5
- 1932 Chevrolet Coupe
- 1938 Ford Deluxe Sedan, four-door, purchased 7/2/1940 ($425, including a $200 trade-in allowance on the 1932 coupe)
- 1950 Ford sedan It was blue, as I recall.
- 1953 Chevrolet sedan, 4-door, either the 150 or the 210 series with base prices of $1,670 or $1,761 respectively. Two-tone green, being dark green on top and light green below. It had a manual transmission. 1954 Chevrolet BelAir (This was Ken's, then Craig's car, and finally Kenneth drove it after Craig left for West Point). It had four doors and featured an automatic transmission.
- 1958 Desoto Firesweep, 4-door V-8, with two-tone green and white, giant fins with radio antennas coming off each fin. Base price about $2,692. This was probably my Dad's "mid-life crisis" car. It had push buttons instead of a gearshift lever. It was retrofitted with seat belts, but only for the front seat passengers.
- 1964 Plymouth Fury 4-door sedan ($3 ,23 9 .15) Dark green.
- 1967 Plymouth Fury sedan, Dark blue
- 1969 Plymouth Fury sedan, Light blue
- 1972 Chrysler, Gold. For them a luxury car.
- ? date AMC Pacer, Bilious blue with asymmetric front doors.
- 1979 Buick LaSabre
- 1986 Olds 88 sedan, gold, sold to Don Janasak.
- 1992 Ford Taurus, light blue (also sold to Don Janasak after Marian's death)